Tuesday 27 November 2012

In Progress: Red Riding Hood (Once Upon a Time)



Estimated Completion Date: Animenorth 2013

Having completely fallen in love with the show and the sheer amounts of wonderous costumes, I knew I had to tackle something from it. I chose Red to start with since I really wanted an awesome cloak to wear. This seemed like the perfect excuse. Also; Red rocks.

The costume is going to be a bit of a mix between this version and the promo image of season two, since there are elements from both I like. I'm not going to 100% accuracy with this one, but everything I'd wear would match her look. So far, I haven't progressed beyond the material gathering stage since there are many involved with this. At least I can use my own peasant shirt and brown boots for this. I think I've finalized most of what pieces I will be making. Unless she get another wardrobe change this season. Then, well, it will be back to the drawing board.

No comments:

Post a Comment