Wednesday 20 March 2013

Costumer's Rhapsody

Is this the real life? Is this just cosplaying?
Trapped under fabric, No escape from this ruffling.
Open your seams.  Use iron and lots of steam...!

I'm just a poor girl, speaking financially...
Because the cash will come, cash will go
Sales are high, funds are low
Anywhere the con goes, doesn't really matter to me, to me...

Mama, just burned a hole,
Into the brand new floor
Through the carpet, and subfloor
Mama, I had just begun
Now you want me to throw it all away.

Mama, Ooooooh...
Didn't mean to overdye
The tub should be fine again this time tomorrow
Carry on, carry on, as if nothing really happened...

Too late, my wig has come
Shipping took way too long...
I've been waiting all this time.
Goodbye everybody - It's time to go!
Time to leave it all behind and embrace my youth.

Mama, Ooooooh...  (anywhere the con goes)
The body paint is dry,
Will it last until the end of the ball?

I see a little advertisement of a sale.
Fabricland! Or JoAnne's! It’s the end of year clearance!
Flannelette and Lining- now are buy one get one free!
Overlocker, Overlocker,
Overlocker, Overlocker,
Overlocker, it's on sale - magnifico!

But I'm just a novice and nobody loves me
She's just a novice in a huge community,
Trying to avoid satin monstrosity.

Heat'n'bond, superglue - why won't you let go?
Oh dear god no! - why will it not let go - let me go
superglue ! it will not let me go - let me go
superglue ! it will not let me go - let me go
Will not let me go - let me go (never)
Never let me go - let me go
Never let me go - ooo
No, no, no, no, no, no, no -
Oh my acetone, my acetone, my acetone where'd you go?
It's the only thing that will dissolve it and set me
Set me,
Me free!

I won't even stop if my sewing machine dies...
I won't even stop if I it takes me to moonrise!
Oh Cosplay - can't get enough of cosplay!
You'd better get out - You'd better get right outta here

Ooh yeah, ooh yeah
Nothing is quite better
Cosplay makes you free
Nothing is quite better - Nothing is quite better to me...
Anywhere the con goes...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment