Tuesday 12 March 2013

Stockpiling

Okay, so getting there with making product.

 I've got three single wrap cuffs made (white with silver, white with green), one completed laced cuff pair (purple), and 6 pairs waiting in the wings (white with white, red and black, black and white). Once the grommet setter gets delievered, I can set those 6, trim them and move on to some more. I'll probably make few blues ones, some more purple once I get some more scrap fabric from Ash's stockpile, and some green.

Spats to follow in those same schemes for the most part, with addition of 11th's spats. Experiments in a second type of wrap cuff in different colours than the previous, will be next as well. I also need to test the pin/hairclip idea I had during work.

Supplies are good, though I might need some lining for the wedgewood blue cuffs, if I don't have enough of that neutral colour, and I do need some lining for the purple still, but the only purple lining is 18.00/m and that's way way too high at the moment. Need to wait that one out.

Slowly but surely...

No comments:

Post a Comment