Thursday 30 May 2013

Geeking out retro style.

So, I just made the amazing discovery of an official retro version of the Okami soundtrack. It's just 17 songs/sound effects, but it's wonderfully nostalgic sounding.

<3 Reminds me of the glory days of Left Right A B, *how hard do you have to jam the game genie into the NES to make it work?* moments

<3 Plus, I bought the tin T.A.R.D.I.S. lunchbox at HMV. I intend on using it as a float box in the future, which is totally the excuse I have for buying it. Having said that, it was cheaper than I saw it at the con by over $5 so I feel I made a wise purchase. Also, I now haz a lunchbox. Now if I can only get my little hands on that rolling T.A.R.D.I.S. luggage.

...I really have nothing costuming related to say at the moment. I mean, I spent about 5 minutes trying to work out a more accurate cost of my flower pins, but gave up when I really had no idea how I paid for my brooch backs. I'll see if I can find the ones I bought online and work it out from there. Create a sort of minimum maximum thingie. Of an Excel sort.

That's all. Happy Thorsday, loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment