Tuesday 25 June 2013

Stasis...creatively speaking.

I haven't really worked on anything lately. I did venture down to Queen St, and picked up some odds and sodds from Sussman's for the fascinators I have on comission, but I haven't really had the chance to work on them. I do look forward to using those peacock sword feathers though.

I actually have been busy though. I recently took on another tutoring job that requires prep work, so that's taken up some time, since I'm trying to create an actual lesson plan than just verbalizing random stuff. Plus any excuse to talk about the sensitive plants is reason enough for me.

Mimosa pudica. Look at it go!!!!!
Yes, I am easily amused.

Anyway, so yeah. Busy life.

I also started watching Supernatural THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

That was going to be it, until I found out through Dramatic Threads, one of the blogs I follow, that there were pattern updates. So I looked.


Hello, Snow White's awesome McAwesome battle jacket. I have no idea how close it is to the original but that gives a reallllly nice start point. Like I need another project......

2 comments:

  1. Great post! The Mimosa pudica is soo cool haha! Would like to follow each other on GFC!? Let me know :D

    http://loveme-lovechloe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, thanks. And sure! I love to follow people in the costuming community.

      Delete