Saturday 25 January 2014

It has begun

Fabric cutting proved to be successful. All the skirt material has been cut, leaving the bodice and corselette which is small enough I can do on my own. Working with the blue silk has only reminded me how wonderful the sheen is on it. I can't wait to see it all finished and pretty.

I'm definitely going to make some flowers out of it. Perhaps I can find some time related buttons and sell them as tardis flowers. Maybe something from the button place on Queen? The internet? Because everyone needs some silk duponi in their lives. It can only bring good luck/well being/happiness etc. Therefore silk flowers for all!

As for the rest of the evening, I have done nothing but power through the Mortal Instruments series I got for Christmas. I do enjoy binge reading, I haven't found a series of book I could power through for awhile. Though one does a little stiff from sitting in one place for so long.

Eh, back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment