Monday 14 April 2014

Hurry, hurry

Okay, final 10 days. We can do this.


We've started the final embellishments. The lights finally shipped to the store, so I grab them before I left work. Successful mockup of a lit flower - bar changing the material the flower was made of, because it was total systems frayure. But, they still have the effect I want. Might add some sparkles to the petals to tie in the sparkles on the flower centres on the neckline - which also need to be made.

I had years at one point, didn't I?

Goal for tomorrow: Finish biology tutoring notes. Make...as many flowers as possible, to prep for light attachment. Bonus points if those flowers get lit. Reward will be one hour of TV vegetation. Supernatural.

C'mon kid, let's go, let's go, let's go.

No comments:

Post a Comment