Sunday 25 January 2015

Wark? Kweeeh.

The stars have aligned thusly.

I have made stuff.

2 Blue chocobo fascinators, (or, to be fair, they could pass for Articuno fascinators as well.) are now complete, and kinda adorable. I wasn't sure how they were going to translate from yellow to blue, but I quite like the effect.

I should be able to finish up the two green ones today, but I want to go back and get a better matching fabrics for the yellow ones. I had bought some since I was out of the original yellow, but the colour match isn't quite good enough. This might mean a Queen St run, since both of my local fabricland's didn't have enough selection in yellow.

So a step foward and a step back.

(And application dates for Crafter's Corner now hovering above us. Eererehghghgh.....!)

No comments:

Post a Comment