Sunday 26 April 2015

Stand up.

Alright! Two cups of coffee in, (which is two cups of coffee more than I usually drink on a daily basis) and our display stand is 75% finished!

Just need to paint the two support slats, string the ribbon supports and then attach magnets - the latter I require more of since the magnetic tape I bought is about as weaksauce as you can get. so the backup magnets will have to do.

I still need to make things like pricing tags and signs, but that I can do after I do a test run of it all. And of course, finish the products to go on said support stand. I didn't really do that much more than grommeting this weekend, but I should be able to do bits and pieces of it around the rest of the week. Once I get my tutoring notes ready for this week at any rate.

Hm. Yeah, so finish up grommeting, then trimming the cuffs. I have also three of those vintage lace cuffs to do, which are going to be the last of those ever since I'm gotten to the end of that yardage. Shame, I do like it, but I'm glad that I bought when I did so many people have been able to share in it's awesomeness.

Ah well, onwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment