Saturday 11 April 2015

Taking advantage of the weekend.

Free weekend, with no social plans means "Get to work on your art stuff, less you panic when the con comes around the corner."

And so far, that plans has held.

I managed to snag two black headbands from Fabricland, so I could finally put the two Muskoka's on their mounting. I still need another, but I haven't made the base yet, so at least it's not hanging around incomplete.

Whipped up a Loftwing in Zelda's colours. Love it.  I think I'm out of feathers at this point, but the temptation to make more is high. But I need to switch gears now any.

Oh, and a Jupiter Ascending inspired haircomb is currently curing as we speak. It's....kinda fabulous. Shame that it's probably going to be the only one I'll be able to make like that. But it was worth the glue burns I think. Not sure how much to sell it for though.

Tomorrow is cuff day. Get those bases sewn together, and pressed out. That should take awhile.
Maybe if it's nice enough outside, I can open a window while ironing.

No comments:

Post a Comment