Friday 18 August 2017

*dusts some sugar on it*

Okay, so I've reigned in my design a bit for the Slayer's Cake uniform. That being said, it's.... a lot more ruffly and cutesy than I ever wear. However, the over all look has begun to mesh.

I finally got the printable fabric to behave itself, which means the vest now has the logo on the back of it.....which was then bordered with ruffles. So many ruffles on this thing.

But having the logo on the front is proving to be irritating. I tried having just a circle of fabric basted on, but it looked....flat. So now I am attempting to salvage it and turn it into a button/pin of sorts, which its probably going to get the fancy treatment and have a bunch of charms dangling off of it provided it works.

It's just so.... dainty looking. I mean, I like it. It just... not my usual style. Whatever. I'll work it.

Not sure how many days I will be attending FanExpo yet. Three for sure. Not sure about a four. It's just weird not vendoring. I'm so used to it, it feels off not preparing. I mean... I'm not stressing....but I'm twitchy.

I probably will wear the classic Tardis Flapper look one day, as that's a pretty easy wear. And probably my Game of Thrones version of Keyleth. One of my game of thrones dresses anyway.

Not sure what day is what outfit just yet.

Thursday will be just like... shorts or whatever if I go.
Probably.

....is that glue dry YET?

No comments:

Post a Comment